Tel: 0161 486 1777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast, flexible and fair loans from £100 to £15,000 for any agreed purpose.
GMB members can apply for a member loan at any time there is no need to save before you borrow, although we will ask you to save a minimum of £5.00 pm during the period of your loan. Todate GMB members have borrowed over £40 million and we regularly review our loan rates to ensure that we remain very competitive. We seek to reward member loyalty through competitive interest rates on a range of member loans and there are no loan fees or early repayment charges. Interest is charged on the reducing outstanding loan balance saving members money. Established credit union members can also obtain fast decisions with minimal paperwork on Top up loans.
Handy Loans typical 26.8% APR
- Borrow from £100 to £2,000
- A cost effective short term borrowing facility
- Ideal for financing those unexpected household expenses
- A fair alternative to a payday loan
Member Loans from as low as 3.5% APR
- Borrow £1,500 to £15,000
- Very competitive loan rates
- Repayment up to five years, seven years in certain circumstances
- Ideal for holidays, cars, home improvement, debt consolidation
- Our price promise means 'We'll beat' any like for like offer made by another loan provider, contact us for more details
- Members can apply for an upfront two month repayment break
Save Secure Loan typical 3.0% APR
- Borrow £5,000 to £15,000
- Fully secured by members savings
- No credit reference checks required. Market leading interest rates
- Existing and new GMB members can apply immediately
Loan applications are consider on an individual basis and interest rates will depend on individual circumstances and the loan amount requested.
- Loans are assessed on a member's ability to repay.
- We may request additional supporting information and search and share credit information with credit reference agencies.
- Members must hold or open a Credit Union member savings account and save an agreed amount; minimum £5.00pm; while repaying their loans.